Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sping 2010


Lilly and Dad fixing the car




Lilly wanted to hold Eli-they both ended up asleep


I was trying to take some pics. of the kids

Jack wanted in on the deal


Bella has really been missing Zoie recently


I wanted to show off the chuncks

Lilly's freshly pierced ears

I walked into his room and saw him adorned with bunny bracelets and furry purses-hmmm, wonder who's the cuprit?




Sorry, thought I rotated this one-too afraid to go back and try at this point. Bella won a fishing pole for second biggest fish for the girls at the Grey Lodge kids fishing day.



Four generations of hunkiness-no it's not really a word.

Suckers for Valentine's Day

I love Anne in this shot

























5 comments:

sherrie said...

Thank you for persisting. It's amazing what an enormous amount of time it takes to post pictures. I think it's a Communist plot to drive us crazy. No wonder so many people prefer Facebook. Love the pictures.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the photos. They are so cute! It has been too long since we have seen you and Eli has already changed so much. We plan to be there for Father's Day, so hope we can see you then.

I especially love the picture of Eli and Lily asleep!

Anne said...

Thank you for posting despite all the time it takes. My kids are SO happy to have these pictures. Parker loved the picture of Lily helping Dave with the car and Zoie is a little sad now because she really misses Bella. I think she has made her about 10 pictures. We'll have to send them.

We miss you guys.

Charmayne said...

Eli is just so dang adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person. Lilly is getting so big too!

EmmaLee said...

I think Bob and I especially appreciate the update. I cannot believe how grown up Eli looks already. I love the chunks.