Monday, January 25, 2010

Thanks a lot doctor!

I don't have time to say much. I have to go pick up Kobie from school soon, but I could not let any more time pass without sharing our news. Well, on Wednesday my doctor wanted to do a quick ultrasound to see if the baby's head was down. I asked her to check to make sure that the gender of the baby was a girl. Hmmmm, guess what?!? It's a boy. Pretty crazy. I'm glad we at least have a LITTLE time to prepare. This has definately brought some new excitment for us. Although we would have enjoyed another girl, a boy will even us out a bit. It just feels a little more complete, I guess. Hard to describe it. Not sure on a name yet, we'll let everyone know soon....hopefully!

3 comments:

Anne said...

WHAT!? How exciting except that you guys don't have much time. Is it going to be baby Bruce Lee?

Congratulations. We can't wait to meet the baby no matter what gender.

Charmayne said...

Holy cow~I didn't think they made those mistakes anymore! WOW~awesome! Congrats on having a boy! What a story you will have to tell him. We all thought he was a girl. How fun to have two of each! That's what I have always wanted.

EmmaLee said...

Oh my goodness... How exciting! I guess I will need to get different material for that diaper bag! It is nice that you have time to prepare and we are happy to pass along any clothes you may be in need of. I'm so excited!!!