Saturday, August 16, 2008

FINALLY.....Here's Lilly!

Okay, so I'm still trying to figure stuff out on this thing. I meant to add pics and info on Lilly on the last blog, but things were not working out. Here we go again. Well, she's 10 months old-going on 11 at the end of the month. She super sweet and fun. She just took her first steps the other day, so I'm sure she will be running around the house in no time. She loves watching her brother and sister play, and often joins in the fun. She's a good little girl, but also has a lot of her mamma in her. Stubborn old oak tree!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you are getting the hang of blogging. I love the cute pictures of the kids. Even though we see each other pretty often I still love to see the photos. We will see you tomorrow for Dad's b-day party.

Charmayne said...

Oh my goodness-Lilly is soooo cute. How fun to have all those kiddo's. Is Koby starting Kindergarten or first Grade? Ian is starting first and it's so crazy to think he won't be coming home to me in the afternoon's. So sad and yet fun to see them all getting big.

Bob said...

She's so cute! We really want to meet her soon. I think we both just assumed she looked like Bella but she totally is cute in her own unique way.